Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pocket Bikes In Phoenix Az

CHRISTINE DRUMMOND COLOMBIARTISTICA represented by Brazilian artist on the Cote d'Azur

Collective à Cannes du 14 au 31 Mai 2010

French artist Christine DRUMMOND brésilienne
COLOMBIArtistica represented by the Association on the French Riviera.

Here are a few tables available for sale from this artist who will pass the joy in his paintings with his knife and colorful palette! music, carnival and movement make us travel in Brazil ...

Folia Carnival do
70x70

Colheita of Alfazema
37x37 cm

Joy of Samba!
60x30 cm

Slums
96x96
Crowded Market
46x61
Samba & Joy
55x70
Springtime
75x60
Viva Carnaval
76x61cm
Orange Market
40x30 cm
Moonligth Market
46x46 cm
Women in Motion
60x90 cm

Life "under the sunshine
1x72 cm
Rainbow
90x45 cm
Fluidity
90x45 cm
Women baskets
60x45 cm
Low Tide
60x90 cm
Beauty and colors
50x50 cm
-----
thank you very much Interested Person to contact: colombiartistica@hotmail.fr
Virginia Hernandez - President Association
Mobile: + 33 6 98 73 71 20

OF CURRENCY ARTIST CHRISTINE DRUMMOND

"The supreme purpose of art is the JOY" (Gotthold Lessing E.)

"Joy" is what I wish to bring to people through my paintings.
"Joy" through the choice of colors, themes, life and movement
I bring to the canvas with every touch of my palette knife.
When I finish a work, my greatest wish is that those who will feel transported
and want to be part of this happy atmosphere.
If people feel good about watching one of my paintings,
if my painting illuminates one way or another their lives, then my mission
en tant qu’artiste sera complètement remplie.

----------------------
“The ultimate goal of art is JOY” (Gotthold E. Lessing)

“Joy” is what I want to bring to people through my paintings...
“Joy” through the choice of colors, the theme, the life and movement
I bring to the canvas with each stroke of my palette knife.
When I complete a painting, my strongest wish is that those who see it
will be drawn into it and want to te part of the happy atmosphere.
If people feel good when they look at one of my pieces,
if my paintings brigthen their day in any way,
then my mission as an artist is completely fulfilled.

Christine Drummond

-----
Exhibition scheduled in 2010 for the artist Christine Drummond
  • Currently, "Springtime" and "Samba & ; Joy "participate in SPRING LATIN CONTEMPORARY ART Roquebrune Village Hall St Lucia, April 29 to May 14 Collective of 16 artists in Latin America cultural exchange with France.
  • April 22 to May 31, Christine Drummond and Virginia Hernandez exhibit during the Festival de Cannes at L'Atelier 11 Gallery, 11 rue du 14 July in Cannes.
  • September 27 to October 16, Christine Drummond Marcelino Gonzalez and expose them to the Hall of Culture, during the season ART FESTIVAL 2010 at St. Agnes, the medieval village French Riviera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment